• Join our team of front-facing Customer Support Superstars
- Assist the Customer Support Team in managing and responding to inquiries from the company community
- Communicate directly with customers in a timely, professional, and friendly manner to resolve their questions and concerns
- Prepare content and materials for our Community, which may include newsletter content, forum content, and more!
• Assist with operational aspects of Customer Support
- Work with the order fulfillment team to ensure customer orders are shipped in a timely manner
- Track warranty status of hardware and actively reach out to our community with warranty reminders
- Update warranty records and serial number information in our cloud-based CRM database
- Provide customers quotes and contracts for Customer Support items as needed
- Track the effectiveness and efficiency of Customer Success
- Track customer metrics for the team such as number of customers, customer type, number and types of devices purchased
- Track operational metrics for team such as customer satisfaction, response time, resolution time, support cost, etc.
• Inspire Customer Success across the Company
- Advocate on behalf of our Community and work with the rest of the company to strengthen customer relationships
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Provide customer feedback and help drive continuous improvement
If these things describe you, then you will be the perfect fit for us!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in life sciences and/or laboratory research experience with at least one year of customer support experience
- You are an amazing communicator – in just one email or phone conversation you can make anyone feel like an old friend!
- You have a strong sense of empathy for those around you, especially customers
- You love learning, always want to improve, and are not afraid to propose thoughtful solutions to problems!
- Detail-oriented and analytical with a process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic self-starter with strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Bonus: Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (including pivot tables in Excel)
- Bonus: Experience using cloud-based CRM tools and databases
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment such as computer, telephones, etc.
- Ability to carry, lift, handle and reach for objects up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand to work at a desk during workday