Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
We are seeking a qualified individual to lead our channel sales team across North America. This position will report directly to the Head of Sales, North America and will be responsible for developing and leading a team tasked with growing the North American market share for the company within commercial B2B, non-retail and non-.com markets.
The qualified candidate must be a problem solver at the core, demonstrate previous sales leadership, with minimum history of $50M quota, with key experience selling IT, Tech, PC Peripherals into CDW, Synnex, D&H, Tech Data, Ingram Micro, PCM, Zones. The qualified candidate will have established long relationships in the Distribution, DMR, and Reseller channels.
• Develop and implement both short-term and long term strategic plans and goals across all product categories in order to increase monitor and audio market share with key accounts.
• Maintain contact with key markets and customers, while maximizing potential volume.
• Provide sales advice and guidance to sales force to promote and ensure overall sales effectiveness.
• Coordinate with the Marketing, PM and Sales departments in the execution of sales objectives, strategies, and promotional programs.
• Develop and provide forecasting and pipeline reporting.
• Define budget and utilize operational resources.
• Established effective Rebate, Bid-grid, and SPIFF programs while closely managing channel pricing and resolves conflicts
• 5-10 years of sales leadership experience in the IT Hardware space.
• Team player with ability to work and collaborate effectively with all parties involved in order to maximize results.
• Experience in strategic planning, execution, and P&L management.
• Knowledge and experience working with manufacturer representative firms.
• Proven experience in team building and mentorship.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated talent for sales required.
• Strong and existing relationships with top distributors and key VAR, channel partners.
• Extensive knowledge of B2B-specificically with sales and marketing processes in IT, Consumer Electronics markets, e.g. Pro A/V.
• Travel 50% or more.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- System Management Server Engineer, full time job. California
- Director, Channel Sales California
- Sr. System Management Server Engineer , full time job. California
- Sr. UI Engineer - Application & Distributed Systems, full time job. California
- Performance Engineer, full time job California
- Asset Project Coordinator California