Director, Channel Sales
Work Location: fremont, California
Job type: Full-Time
This position will report directly to the General Manager of North America and will be responsible for developing and leading a team tasked.
- Maintain contact with key markets and customers, while maximizing potential volume.
- Develop and implement both short-term and strategic plans for increasing monitor market share at key accounts.
- Provide sales advice and guidance to sales force to promote and ensure overall sales effectiveness.
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Sales departments in the execution of sales objectives, strategies, and promotional programs.
- Develop and provide forecasting and pipeline reporting.
- Develop, forecast and monitor budget and utilize operational resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of sales leadership experience in IT Hardware.
- Team player with ability to work and collaborate effectively with all parties involved in order to maximize results.
- Experience in strategic planning, execution, and P&L management.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated talent for sales required.
- Strong and existing relationships with top distributors and key VAR, channel partners.
- Extensive knowledge of B2B-specificically with sales and marketing processes in Consumer Electronics market, e.g. Pro A/V.
- Travel 50% or greater.