Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
• Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials.
• Assemble units per drawings, specs and verbal instructions. May require use of hand tools and/or power tools
• Installing, maintaining and repairing electromechanical, electrical and electronic components
1. Minimum 3 years of soldering experience.
2. Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair PC boards.
3. Good eyesight, very small parts are used.
4. Excellent attention to detail.
5. Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
6. Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
7. Ability to work independently.
8. Ability to sit for long periods of time.
9. Ability to work overtime when required.
10. Plan, schedule and monitor personnel’s work to assist supervisor.
11. Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
12. Utilize hand held tools, such as a hand held screw and drill gun.
13. Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.