• Serve as receptionist, answer telephone, screen, and direct calls, greeting visitors, monitoring building access, managing conference rooms, managing LCD welcome- board display, etc.
• General clerical duties include supporting administrative needs, answer incoming phone calls, screen, and direct calls, greeting to company visitors.
• Provide backup support as like sort and receive mails, packages, update posters,
• maintain mailbox.
• Order/purchase gifts, uniform for customer or employee.
• Check and maintain cafeteria supplies, stationary, janitorial, copy machine, and vending machine inventory services.
• Order water/newspaper/first aid for employees.
• Cooperate with facility manager to maintain facility security and safety issues.
• Maintain a hygienic working environment and manage janitorial service.
• Assists new employees: badge, stationary, telephone, computer set up etc.
• Coordinate employee events and birthday parties.
• B/S degree in Business Administration
• Good communication and presentation skill.
• Prefer bilingual: English and Chinese
• Able to handle multiple tasks.
• Good writing and verbal in English.