Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Manual loads through-hole components on printed circuit boards.
• Crimps and form through-hole components and wires.
• Masks components and tapes printed circuit boards as required.
• Trims component leads. Performs any other assignments as may be assigned.
Please see JD
Two years experience in hand-loading of through-hole components in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to read work instructions and procedures
• Ability to read and identify through-hole components.
• Good communication skills
• Experience in contract manufacturing