Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
• Assists department in carrying out various human resource programs and procedures for all company employees.
• Assists in administration of the compensation program; helps monitor the performance appraisal process.
• Participates in benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting and approving invoices for payment.
• Participates in recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt personnel (excluding managerial levels and above); helps coordinate the use of temporary employees.
• Participates with data entry for payroll.
• Conducts new-employee orientations; administers pre-employment tests; conducts reference checks.
• Assists in the exit interview process.
• Assists in organizational training and development efforts.
• Maintains human resource records and compiles reports from the database as needed.
• Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Bachelor's degree with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• Previous HRIS, ADP experience, preferred.
• Previous experience with Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, HR reporting and payroll preferred.
• Must exhibit a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Self-starter who is well organized, high attention to detail and can handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven and ever changing environment.
• Able to work effectively with all departments and employees at all levels of the organization.