Integration Test Technician
Work Location: fremont, California 95035
Job type: Full-Time
The primary function of System integration technician is provides hardware / software technical and technological expertise in their particular areas of PC functional integration
• The applicant will be responsible for system integration and functional test for all PC related products. This requires an in-depth knowledge of hardware and software, as well as the knowledge of various MS operating systems and technical skill in network connectivity for all computer station and server systems. Knowledge in Linux OS is also required. Knowledge in UNIX is plus.
• Knowledge in CTO (customization to order file) and SOP (Stand Operation Procedure) follow up is also required.
• Integration for all system level products in a timely manner.
• Responsible in system integration for all computer units (Advantech system / CPU board / data acquisition board), including hardware inspection, OS install, power on test, functional test and trouble-shoot in the system function level when needed.
• Perform hardware and software level rework, upgrade, modify, test to configure Advantech product to customers configuration based on customer’s special request and instruction.
• Work and interface with PE group and supervisor, initiate and provide the right response / solution positively and professionally to solve the computer functional issues to meet overall quality targets.
• Accomplishing all tasks assigned to you.
• AA degree, A+(plus) or above in a technical/scientific field or equivalent experience.
• Completion of formal technical training (2+ years)
• Minimum 2 years hand-on / professional experience in PC hardware integration areas.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, and a time management skills a must.
• Ability to manage a changing workload / priorities, meet order schedule with quality results.
• Ability to work independently, analytical problem-solving skills.
• Ability and willingness to motivate and support other engineers and team player.
• Clear verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of policies and procedures