Interconnect Applications Engineer
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
• Be part of the Application Engineering that learns, supports, and continuously develops semiconductor test tooling product lines (Ex: Interconnects, actuators, and heatsinks).
• Manages new customer projects to completion.
• Provide technical support to customers and internal teams.
• Determine customer requirements and application needs.
• Work with customers/designers on technical assessments, productizing concepts and validation.
• Work closely with sales, engineering, and manufacturing teams to drive product development.
• Other duties as assigned.
inimum Qualification Requirement:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering. Related engineering qualifications can be considered. Master’s degree is a plus.
2. 3-5 years working experience in product development of semiconductor test tooling is an advantage.
3. Proficient in Solidworks / Solidworks Simulation
4. Able to read engineering drawings/schematics and perform Tolerance Stack Up Analysis
5. MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Additional Qualification Requirement:
1. Passionate, responsible, efficient, creative and disciplined individual.
2. Analytical, good problem solver, treat matters with urgency & adaptive fast learner
3. Good communication & leadership skills.
4. Able to handle multiple tasks, demanding customers/people, dynamically fast-pace & high-pressure work environment.