Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
• Analyze network infrastructure and suggest improvements.
• Manage IT projects.
• Monitor and maintain servers, desktops, printers, switches, and other network-connected devices
1. Experience managing IT projects.
2. Training and/or experience administering Windows Server and Cisco or Juniper network devices
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Project Management
• Windows Server
• Active Directory
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Sr. System Management Server Engineer , full time job. California
- Storage Software Engineer, full time job. California
- Sr. Storage Software Engineer, full time job. California
- Sr. UI Engineer - Application & Distributed Systems, full time job. California
- Director B2B California
- QA Automation Engineer California