IT Sys Admin
Work Location: Fremont, California 94539
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $80k - $85k USD / Annually
· Develop and implement IT policies and procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
· Keep up-to-date with the latest technological advancements and industry trends to provide recommendations for continuous improvement of the organization's IT infrastructure.
· Microsoft 365 technologies such as Exchange Online, Outlook, OneDrive
· MS SharePoint
· Backups and Disaster recovery
· Networking infrastructure
· Help desk support
· Internet support and maintenance
· Server monitoring and management
· DNS management
· User on boarding and change management
· Computers Setup and Workstation deployment
· Specifying hardware and procurement
· Phone system configuration and maintenance
· Previous experience in network administration and computer troubleshooting.
· Be able to take the initiative to meet deadlines and the ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision
· The ability to perform a multi-task job and adjust priorities as appropriate
· Motivated for continual improvement and personal growth