Jr Mechanical Engineer
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
• Developing and designing tools and tooling solutions for specific problems
• Participate in the discussion and analysis of different problems related to automation, force deflection, mechanism analysis, process improvement, thermodynamics, heat transfer and also some electrical properties related to solution
Other duties as assigned
1. Degree: Minimum of Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering or equivalent/related qualification.
2. Experience: 1-3 years in machining and SolidWorks/ Pro-E modeling and industry standard drawings generation.
3. Knowledge of semiconductor industry will be a plus.
4. Capable of understanding mechanism, dimensioning complex geometry, measurement standards, force deflection, vibrations, fluid dynamics, metallurgy and materials science, thermodynamics, refrigeration and heat transfer.
5. Understanding of the electricity basic is also considered a plus.
6. Proficient with general computer software especially CAD and SolidWorks.
7. Good verbal and written communication skills.
8. Ability to work under dynamic condition.
9. Ability to maintain confidential information.
10. Flexible and able to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
11. Dependable and resourceful.
12. Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
13. Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere.
14. Quick learner, open, and able to adapt with new tasks and processes.