Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Preparing production schedules for manufacturing of products.
• Work with different departments (stockroom, purchasing, shipping, etc).
• MRP (SAP) loading customer forecast, work orders and sales orders.
• Material planning and analysis of production specifications and plant capacity data for projects.
• Planning sequence of assembly, installation, test and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
• Determining the status of assigned projects, expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet shortages and unforeseen conditions.
• Project coordination between program managers/customers and site production workers to meet their requirements.
• Report preparation and submission - customer open P/O's, material status, production and shipping schedules
• Analyzes and interprets construction bills of material, scopes, specifications, etc., to determine the content & plan manageable work elements.
• Prepares defined work packages, including detailed instructions, drawings, bills of material, references, inspection requirements, etc., to initiate and control production work.
• Monitors, analyzes & reports performance to schedule of production & production support activities, utilizing information derived from material and production control systems.
• Ensures all parties are fully cognizant of production status, & that work planning and execution objectives are integrated & communicated.
• Coordinates with purchasing the placement of purchase orders and, expedites and the delivery of material.
• Coordinates the resolution of discrepancy material, purge action notices, and non-conformances during production
• Resolves problems utilizing acquired knowledge & analytical abilities.
• Maintain good communication with internal teams and customers to provide strong support for customer's requirements.
• Requires knowledge and understanding of project monitoring and reporting system.
• College degree in Business Administration or related field.
• At least five to seven years of production planning experience in electronic manufacturing (CM) PCBA.
• SAP experience is preferred.
• Must be able to work in a cross-functional environment.
• Able to manage several tasks simultaneously
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Leadership skills and traits