Machine Maintenance Technician
Work Location: Sunnyvale, California 94086
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $30 - $35 USD / Hourly
- Conduct daily walk-through/inspections to ensure that all machines/equipments are in good running condition.
- Assign and/or conduct daily preventative maintenance on equipments/machineries (Hitachi Drills, DES, Printar, Hyoki Scrubber, Photo Developer, etc.) to prevent breakdowns, costly repairs, and the development of unsafe conditions.
- Monitor Preventive Maintenance schedule and ensure that they are strictly followed.
- Supervise all machine technicians in their day-to-day work assignments.
- Inspect all tasks performed on each machines/equipments before releasing back to operations to confirm that the job was done properly.
- Maintain a system that would monitor all the spare parts needed for preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Enter and update new machine/equipment information into maintenance software.
- Submit weekly report of accomplishment and evaluation done for each machine/equipment to Maintenance & Facilities Manager.
- Report any potential problems to the Maintenance & Facilities Manager.
- Interact professionally and diplomatically with managers, co-workers, and vendors.
- Strictly enforce and follow all safety procedures at all times.
- Be available for emergency maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned, employer reserves the right to make any necessary changes as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- AA degree in mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering preferred.
- Previous hands on experience with electrical/mechanical tools and test instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams.
- Familiar with basic computer software; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to learn new skills/tasks and grasp new concepts as required.
- Good written/verbal communication skills and ability to generate reports of diagnoses of machines and completed task.