To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- High school diploma, AA degree in related field preferred.
- 4-6 years experience in preventative maintenance of equipment/ types of machinery for a PCB company.
- Previous the experience with electrical/mechanical tools and test instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams.
- equipment is written/verbal communication skills and ability to generate reports of diagnoses of machines and completed task.
- Must have a professional demeanor and Printer customer service skills with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds maximum and stand/walk throughout the day.
- Ability to operate a forklift if needed.
- Must be highly motivated and able to multi-task.
- Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license required.