Work Location: fremont, California
Job type: Full-Time
Sets up and operates Vertical, Horizontal and 5 axis CNC machines. Applying knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures.
- Able to setup and operate various CNC milling machines.
- Able to use software as MasterCam, Geopath, Solidwork.
- Setup production/prototype job, edit G-code program, assist in designing fixtures.
- Production paperwork documents, Quality Control using SPC when needed
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines, such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors, such as speed, feed, coolant flow, depth, angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Prefer High School Diploma/GED
- 5+ years of CNC machining experience.
- Properly use geometric tolerance and dimensioning
- Self-starter, ability to work with little supervision
- Quality minded