Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Responsible for maintaining all equipment related to manufacturing according to annual maintenance schedule
• Able to read and understand work instructions, machine manuals and service books in English
• Able to work with electrical components, meters, test equipment and measuring instruments
• Responsible for all lubricating oils and cutting fluids needed by machine tools (daily, weekly monthly)
• Responsible for maintaining all forms, logs, and records according to Quality Management System
• Responsible for completion of all other related or un-related assigned tasks or duties from management
5 or more years hands on experience with mechanical troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
Must be good with various types of hand tools and be able to work in tight places.
Experience in setting time standards and good time management skills.
Able to direct activities of Jr. level maintenance staff.