Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
• Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications.
• Experience in Molex, Tyco and general automatic wire crimping machines setup and repair.
• Knowledge of workmanship standard IPC-620 and IPC-610
• Knowledge of wire Crimping hand tools & soldering process
• 3-5 years’ experience as a maintenance mechanic
• 2-3 year experience doing preventive maintenance(PM) on machinery
• Experience in designing and fabricating simple test and assembly fixtures.
• Basic electrical knowledge.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair simple pneumatic and hydraulic parts.
• Experience with power tools
• Performs maintenance and minor repair work
• Replaces light bulbs/lamps and clean fixtures
• Maintain records of all maintenance, purchase and repair activities and effectively communicate and coordinate with all supervisors and team members.
• Able to lift 50 lbs occasionally.
• Able to handle a very fast paced working environment.
• Self-motivated, responsible, and reliable.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Good knowledge of production processes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Successfully completed high school diploma or GED equivalent.