Work Location: Sanjose, California
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $19 - $22 USD / Hourly
· Monitor levels of materials and/or consumables for upcoming weekly production - notify supervisor of any impending shortages.
· Moves, delivers, and stores incoming material or Warehouse areas.
· Utilizes material handling equipment (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, walkie stacker, etc.) as required.
· Identify and label material for storage.
· Monitor inventory levels, flag discrepancies for validating the accuracy of the inventory.
· Assist with conducting communication meetings with employees (such as pre-shift).
· Respond to minor personnel inquires, escalating to Supervision as needed.
· Ensure Employees have the proper tools and materials to perform their work efficiently and safely.
· Ensure lines are staffed based on labor optimization for the production schedule.
· Be a resource to Team Members with trouble shooting and ability to read/understand/explain technical drawings, reports, and work instructions.
· Through collaboration with the Supervisor, identify training needs and participate/advise in cross training needs and efforts.
· Positively represent and support the Company’s policies and procedures.
· Effectively communicate cross departmentally and cross functionally.
· Participate in continuing improvement projects, 5S and lean manufacturing initiatives.
· Additional duties and projects as assigned.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Ideally 3-5 years manufacturing experience, with ideally 1-2 years in a Leader role.
· Experience in 5S/Lean Manufacturing principles including receiving, storage, stocking, picking, staging, and shipping (preferred)
· Having knowledge in supply chain concept.
· Forklift certification a plus