- Prepare parts for assembly.
- Examines drawing and work orders to determine work duties.
- Operates machines that are involved in assembly, testing, packaging and in other related manufacturing processes.
- Follows techniques used in the process of wiring, installations, soldering or cable harnessing.
- Perform basic visual, electrical, mechanical and qualifty procedures.
- Other duties as required.
- 1~2 years of mechanical assembly experience.
- Ability to solder using hand-held wand.
- Mechanical knowledge.
- Good eyesight, very small parts are used.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up.
- Dependable and resourceful.
- Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Provide accurate and on-time results.
- Quick learner, open and able to adapt with new tasks and processes