PLASTIC WELDER/ FABRICATOR
Work Location: Milpitas, California 95035
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $20 - $30 USD / Hourly
· Read, understands, and follow work orders, engineering drawings, and specifications to determine optimal fabrication methods required to meet part tolerances, fit, and finish.
· Competently fabricate, weld, and finish plastic to *** quality standards.
· Use wood working tools, power hand tools, and welding equipment safely and efficiently.
· Competently use measuring instruments and contribute to ***’s quality program by following quality procedures.
· Contribute to team effort by achieving results. Work cooperatively with team members, communicate design constraints, and work within the team to achieve solutions.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a similar position. Technical degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Able to read blueprints, work orders, and specifications.
- Able to plastic weld.
- Able to use power hand tools safely and efficiently.
- Cleans and maintains equipment in good working order.
- Follow company procedures, and maintains a safe work area. Ability to work and contribute within a team.