Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Please see JD
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes including process flow diagrams for new processes and customer-specific process and rework requirements
- Participate in cross-functional continuous process improvement activities throughout the company
- Create, manage, and monitor solder reflow profiles in support of PCBA manufacturing
- Monitor assembly processes and drive improved process yields
- Design production tooling for production in a cost-effective manner and order special manufacturing fixtures and solder stencils as required
- Determine panel array for PCB supplier manufacturing where applicable
- Create, manage, and implement job travelers and work orders for production; (responsible for Engineering and assembly process content)
- Support Program Management; working directly with PM’s on behalf of customer builds in a critical, quick-turn environment
- Develop and implement assembly work instructions, including assembly-related training programs.
- 5+ years’ experience working in EMS or electronics manufacturing
- Self-motivated team player with strong communication skills * Positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree in ME / EE Engineering or related field of study.