Product Marketing Engineer/Manager
Work Location: Fremont, California 94538
Job type: Full-Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Participate/contribute standard product roadmap’s planning and strategies
· Provide standard product training to internal/external customers
· Initiate product promotion ideas, activities or programs to generate leads and enlarge funnel size (such as product promotion advertisement, successful story, etc.)
· Manage and provide standard product supporting document for sales or project manager such as data sheet, product message, sales kit and comparison.
· Lead/contribute the keywords for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) process/task to enable product webpage on top search result
· Initiate marketing promotion to promote product and technologies (such as eNews, press release, white paper, etc.)
· Present product message and benefits in (social) media
· Work with (technical) project managers and marketing to implement promotion in vertical markets and generate leads.
· Collect market trend and market feedback for next gen. product planning.
· Work with Intel and other technology partner to form close collaboration and roadmap update
· BS or MS of computer science or electronic engineering
· 2+ years of experience for product marketing engineer, 5+ years of experience for product marketing manager
· Familiar with Intel PC or embedded PC hardware technologies and trend
· Familiar with OS (windows, Linux) and RTOS (Real time OS)
· Apply analytical methods to report and presentation
· Excellent communication skill
· Aggressive and self-motived working attitude