Work Location: Fremont, California 94538
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $80k - $100k USD / Annually
· Create and document standard operating procedure (SOP) for daily productivities.
· Manage any change requests (ECR/ECO/ECN) thoroughly to implement.
· Design, install, monitor, and develop process affecting manufacturing cycle, such as manufacturing tool, equipment, and assembly lines.
· Conduct continuous improvements in manufacturing processes, equipment and manpower utilization to improve product quality and productivity while lowering operational cost.
· Deploy and train Production team against Work Instructions, Special Requirements, Engineering and Quality standards during manufacturing process.
· Communicate with Account Manager, Product Manager, Production Team, and Warehouse team, planning team, for build status before, during, and after the production cycle.
· Collaborate with IQC/QA/QC to review internal/external quality issue when arise, conduct root cause investigations and provide prevention solutions.
· Assist Production Manager, Testing team for SOP development, improvement, and Standard Time measurement.
· Create hardware and software test configuration, lead implement and troubleshoot.
· Develop test tools and scripts to implement automation test, monitor test results, manage logs and report and provide analyst reports.
· Maintain the production facility clean and safe with 5S methodology.
· Perform other work-related tasks as required
- College Degree (BA or BS) in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or technical field
- 5 years of computer-related industry experience in manufacturing
- Fluent in written and verbal English required, Mandarin preferred
- Excellent communication skills and leadership required
- Must be able to work independently and as a team to pull in resources