Work Location: Fremont, California 94539
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $115k - $125k USD / Annually
• Lead the Customer Focus Team to deliver exceptional levels of customer service and satisfaction, fostering engagement and accountability among team members.
• Champion continuous improvement and lean activities, driving excellence in our programs and services.
• Collaborate with the team to present issues and provide viable alternatives to the customer.
• Ensure accurate interpretation and execution of contractual requirements by the CFT.
• Oversee Tactical Customer Support, working with the CFT to align customer demand with capabilities.
• Conduct effective kick-offs and Manufacturing Readiness Reviews to ensure seamless project execution.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the program's financial metrics.
• Implement Product Change Notices (PCN's) effectively, ensuring appropriate pricing.
• Escalate issues as needed through internal site management and executive teams.
• Stay updated on the customer's life cycle plan for assemblies and product lines.
• Coordinate timely execution of quotes for existing customers.
• Maintain and nurture the customer relationship with an advocacy attitude and dedication to excellence.
• Provide timely responses to customer requests, offering clear answers and commitments.
• Facilitate and support Quarterly Business Reviews, driving closure on subsequent actions.
• Coordinate customer site visits as required.
• Occasional travel may be necessary to meet business needs (approximately 25% of the time).
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's degree or higher is required for this position.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, with a strong track record of success. Equivalent industry experience is highly desirable.
• Project management methodologies and technical expertise in electronics manufacturing are preferred.
• Strong communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills are essential for success in this role.