Analyze sales revenue forecast from customer, perform 12 week rolling material/capacity analysis and develop weekly/ monthly rolling build plan to fulfill customer requirements.
Provide delivery commits to the customers based on the build plan prepared after review with internal teams.
- Provide waterfall charts on a weekly/monthly basis for forecast analysis.
- Analyze forecast changes for following two quarters and alert management for changes that may cause delivery misses or increase inventory due to cancellations.
- Executing the build plan by issuing work orders in SAP and perform SAP material planning, production scheduling, coordination and effective utilization of available resources.
- Co-ordinate the Engineering Change Orders as requested by customer and provide necessary inputs to purchasing, production, and engineering for successful and timely implementation of changes.
- Served as primary interface to customer, production floor, production, purchasing, shipping for all schedules, delivery commits, build plans, shipping, change order impact related issues.
- Create and maintain daily/ weekly shipment, open order, revenue and On Time Delivery reports.
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of work materials within or between departments
- Maintain current and projected shortage reports for management and buyers review.
- Produce weekly/monthly job simulation (labor loading & capacity requirement planning)
- Escalate any material and/or capacity/ customer information related issues to respective department managers to ensure 98% OTD.
Provide excess and obsolete inventory reports to internal teams and customers on monthly basis.