Work Location: Fremont, California 94538
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $75k - $110k USD / Annually
1. Quality Management System and Quality Assurance
• Good documentation practices and ability to write, working mainly on auditing product realization processes
in the various functional departments. Implementation, maintenance and improvement of corporate wide
quality management systems. Proactively manage the various elements of the quality system to ensure
compliance with applicable national and international quality system regulations of 1509001, required to
certify of the auditor for 15013485, 15014001, and TL9000 after hired.
• Interface with the client, vendor and internal departments of the product nonconformity, responsible for the
CAPA, issue and resolve Corrective Action Reports (CAR), good organizational, interpersonal, problem solving
and follow-through skills are essential.
• Working closely with the client and vendor resources to ensure test cases and acceptance criteria adhere to
requirements and are accurately validated during the certification process.
• Define key metrics and instrumentation for measuring and monitoring performance and capacity. Identify
trends through the use of metrics to forecast quality and release readiness.
2. Support OEM/ ODM new projects:
• Must be a self-motivator that is able to work both independently and as part of a team, general knowledge of
the specifications for computer parts, developing, testing of computer hardware, circuit boards, computer
hardware components, test and re-test parts to ensure they work properly. Assessed system performance
standards and actual capabilities.
• Coordination of FMEA Failure Mode and Effect Analyses (FMEAs) team for Product Design & Process
validation, make recommendations for the improvement of risk management. Provide release performance
assessments and proactively communicate risks and dependencies which may impact the reliability,
performance and/or availability of the product.
• Ensure that computer hardware components work together with the latest BIOS & software developments,
sometimes shall work with BIOS & software engineer for the quality assurance.
• Bachelors or Master's degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Engineering.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, knowledge in quality management, auditing methodology,
quality related tools and terminology. Has been certified of 1509001, if has been certified of the internal
auditor for 15013485, 15014001, and TL 9000 QMS will be positive .
• Mandarin language skills are a plus