Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Please see JD
- Good documentation practices and ability to write, working mainly on auditing product realization processes. in the various functional departments. Implementation, maintenance and improvement of corporate wide quality management systems. Proactively manage the various elements of the quality system to ensure compliance with applicable national and international quality system regulations of 1509001, required to certify of the auditor for15013485,1S014001, and 71.9000 after hired.
- Interface with the client, vendor and internal departments of the product nonconformity, responsible for the CAPA, issue and resolve Corrective Action Reports (CAR), good organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and follow-through skills are essential.
- Working closely with the client and vendor resources to ensure test cases and acceptance criteria adhere to requirements and are accurately validated during the certification process.
- Define key metrics and instrumentation for measuring and monitoring performance and capacity. Identify trends through the use of metrics to forecast quality and release readiness.
- Bachelors or Master's degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in performance Quality Assurance; or Engineering in computer design and manufacturing industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, knowledge in quality management, auditing methodology, quality related tools and terminology. Ilas been certified of 1509001, if has been certified of the internal auditor for 15013485, 6014001, and IL 9000 QMS will be positive .