Work Location: fremont, California
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $20 USD / Hourly
- Lead all supplier investigation and resolution activity for the business unit
- manage the effectiveness of business processes (i.e. NMR, Complaint Investigations, CAPA, SCARS, Process Qualification & Validation, Process Control & Monitoring, Engineering Change Control, etc…) directly supporting the production business.
- Develop relationships and manage strategic suppliers to improve cost of quality, reduce production down time, and build predictability.
Create and improve existing supplier quality procedures
Please see JD
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Knowledge of DFM practices, Lean manufacturing, 3P, FMEA, and DOE techniques.
- Knowledge of IPC/JEDEC standards, PCB fabrication and SMT equipment is prefer.
- Expertise in Lean manufacturing, 3P, FMEA, and DOE techniques.
- Will provide technical solutions and guidance to Operations team.
- Perform tests on systems for improving efficiency, accuracy, and for achieving a quality and cost effective solution.Experience as a Process Engineer in consumer or commercial electronics industry a plus.
- Direct involvement with proto, DVT, and pilot builds of PCBA (SMT/PHT technology) and box assembly processes a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment