Work Location: Milpitas, California
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $18 - $20 USD / Hourly
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform receptionist duties and responsibilities at the front desk lobby of the company’s building and assist the Human Resources Department within the administration of various tasks and responsibilities for employees and the company.
Front Desk Duties:
1. Screens and transfer all incoming phone calls to appropriate personnel or department.
2. Greets, announces, and directs visitors and escorts them into the office premises.
3. Distributes all incoming fax, mails, and office supplies and handles outgoing mails.
4. Provides assistance regarding customer visits and prepares beverages, food, and snacks for customers.
5. Completes any other tasks/projects as assigned.
1. Compiles purchase and manages office and equipment supplies.
2. Performs routine office work such as ordering supplies, performing bookkeeping tasks, maintaining records, works with standard and advanced spreadsheets.
3. Reconciles all administrative vendor and related invoices and sends invoices to customers.
4. Creates payment requisitions such as purchase requests (ePR) and purchase claims (eClaim).
5. Monitors Business Insurance for customer’s certificate.
6. Assists travel arrangements and requests.
7. Monitors security camera.
8. Prepares badges for new and arranges cubicles for new hires and monitors visitor badges.
9. Provides assistance to any facility service and repair coordination.
10. Responsible for the inventory and stocking of the cafeteria, coffee counter supplies, and snack/drink vending machines.
11. Coordinates, assists, and schedules company events, customer visits, employee committee meetings, conference rooms, breakfasts, luncheons, and etc.
12. Maintains floral and plant healthiness weekly.
13. Ensures that client-specific procedures are routinely practiced and enforced.
14. Assists, maintains, and monitors a professional and safe office environment including the orderliness of conference rooms and all common areas, including rental property.
15. Completes any other projects and tasks as assigned, and ensures timely completion.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. One (1) year of related experience in both office administration and receptionist.
3. Demonstrates critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills including excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities.
4. Proficiency within Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
5. Good written and verbal communication skills.
6. Friendly, interpersonal, enthusiastic, and outgoing character and personality