The Field Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the designated region. This will be achieved through the development of local recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
This position requires:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Excellent follow up skills
- The ability to communicate and interface with many corporate and employee levels.
- The ability to deal with problems involving variables in standardized situations.
- Must possess working knowledge of state and federal labor laws.
- The ability to apply strict confidentiality rules to daily workload.
Consults and coordinates with Facility and Corporate Management to provide assistance regarding employment recruiting policies and procedures.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; WORD, EXCEL, Outlook
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required communicate verbally. Frequent travel is required.
Must possess some experience in recruiting and hiring. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred; or equivalent combination of both experience and ed