Work Location: Manhattan, New York
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 80,000 - 120,000 USD / Annually
Looking for a result-driven Sales Executive to be responsible for all sales activities and job duties from lead generation to closing contracts. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, meet client's expectations, and exceed sales goals.
- Prospect, cold call and network with architects, designers, people in the real estate community and end users.
- Build healthy pipeline of new opportunities.
- Close new business and meet goal expectations.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for clients and networking groups to showcase company's products and promote company's services.
- Create client proposals.
- Utilize company software to generate an accurate and complete bill of materials for order processing.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Follow up after the sale, ensure clients are satisfied, and maintain fruitful relationship with clients.
- Sustain existing client relationships and build more relationships through proactive and reactive means.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining individual key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Proven record of closing skills.
- Ability to create meaningful relationships through excellent Bonding & Rapport skills.
- Experience using a CRM to achieve goals.
- Proven track record of success.
- Willingness to take responsibility and to be held accountable
- Excellent Listening, Communication, and questioning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and the ability to learn MS Teams, ERP, CRM, and automated systems.
- Remote work environment with the ability to meet face-to-face for specific events.
- At least 5 years of outside sales experiences.
- Experience in establishing new business relationships is a must.
- Experience in office furniture industry is preferred but not required.
40HRS Staffing, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: 40HRS Staffing is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at 40HRS Staffing are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. 40HRS Staffing will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics