Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
- Set-up, operate and control process on all product produced on screw machines.
- Responsible for executing production plan according to manufacturing schedule and work instructions.
- Responsible for controlling quality of product according to Inspection Plan and maintaining quality records.
- Maintains and performs daily preventive machine maintenance and supplies all machine related needs.
- Trouble shoot and solve minor to semi-complex problems and issues. Conduct minor root cause analysis
- Minimum 2 to 5 years experience with SWISS TURN / SWISS SCREW machines.
- Basic understanding of G.D. & T. (Knows how to measure using proper measuring instruments.)
- Can interpret basic G & M codes, and edit programs as needed.
- Can arrive at sound conclusions by identifying the significant from the less significant.
- Able to maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Able to read & understand blueprints, customer drawings, SOP’s, W I’s and all technical info in English.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Machinist certificate a plus but not required.
- Very good mechanical skills. / Good knowledge of Shop Vocabulary, Specifications etc.
- Able to work overtime when required