As a Shipping-Receiving RMA coordinator, you will be responsible for general shipping receiving tasks such as receiving, unpacking, checking and storing merchandise or materials. In this role, you will fill requisitions and orders and you will operate a forklift or pallet jack. You will be required to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Additional responsibilities for the Shipping-Receiving coordinator
· Packing and shipping products and materials to the distribution center
· Forklift and Pallet jack experience a must
· Unloading of 40’ and 20’ sea containers
· Ability to maintain and organize the facilities equipment and material to provide a neat, clean environment
· Ability to lift 50 lbs using proper safety methods
Additional responsibilities for the RMA coordinator
· Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigating discrepancies
· Organize priority orders and receive such orders in an accurate and timely manner
· Report all receiving issues and information to department managers
· Ensure that all receiving documents and logs are easily accessible and maintained
· Work under general supervision; work and communicate in a professional manner
As an RMA coordinator, you must have at least 2 years work experience preferably in the RMA (Return Material Authorization) environment. You must have strong organizational and communicational skills both written and verbal. We are looking for someone that will be responsible for awareness and compliance with company policies and procedures.