Sr Program Manger
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
· Managing and developing program managers
· Managing and developing project plans.
· Managing and developing Planning team.
· Manage the activities of a cross functional team(s) to ensure completion of the project on time.
- Ability to interact daily with customers and support departments while maintaining a professional productive relationship.
- Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities with members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products to clients.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks related to the support of customers’ requirements and solving problems while maintaining profitability and cost savings.
· Maintain good customer relationship to avoid escalations.
· Handling escalations to ensure they are quickly diffused.
· Drive effective meetings with both internal and external teams.
· Timely resolution of issues and escalation as soon as it is required to avoid delays in project completion.
· Ensure proper closure of customer related A/R issues.
· Responsible for all aspects of a program at the site, serving as the site liaison between the company and the customer to ensure customer needs are met.
· Understands all aspects required to launch a new program or order.
· Responsible for customer management and satisfaction, order management and delivery, revenue achievement, business issue resolution (A/R, E&O material issues, PPV, credit, RMA’s), and business development.
Understands ****offerings for vertical integration and directs customer appropriately towards additional or alternative Kamet products or services.
BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
5+ years experience in providing customer service support.
Ability to think strategically and to lead.
Strong client-facing and communication skills.
Work well in a high-pressure environment.