Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Work under close direction and supervision of Quality Manager to design, implement, improve and update test plans and troubleshooting procedures and set up function & system tester’s network; perform testing on board level, sub-assembly system and system level, conduct failure mode and effect analysis on defective products; conduct incoming inspection and establish criteria for acceptance; conduct internal quality audits, incoming and outgoing quality; participate in product testing and release to production process and facilitate prototype test process.
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering; 3 months experience in job offered or as Jr. Test Engineer Assistant.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Electrical Engineering California
- System Management Server Engineer, full time job. California
- Electronics Assembly Technician - Sunnyvale, CA California
- Sr. System Management Server Engineer , full time job. California
- Clouds Operations Software Engineer California
- Electrical Technician (Swing shift) California