Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
•Responsible to lead Test Engineering Team to develop test strategy and test software for AOI (TRI 7550LL), 5DX (TRI 7600LL), Flying Probe (Seica Pilot V8)
• Evaluate team workload and develop a staffing plan. Assign projects and balance workloads. Serve as back-up to the team, picking up projects as required.
• Develop and provide a test solution to support Proto and pilot build for the customer.
• Ensure that Customer product is meeting set cost and quality goals.
• Lead technical support for PCBA (SMT and Through-hole), Mechanical, Box Build assembly processes.
• Streamlining manufacturing processes, procedures, work instructions to improve first pass yield, eliminate rework and scrap.
• Perform root cause analysis of day-to-day issues associated with the manufacturing departments. Act as the primary interface for disposition of process and/or product defects.
• Lead projects and project teams to implement changes necessary for quality improvement, cost reduction and new processes