Test Engineer Manager
Work Location: fremont, California
Job type: Full-Time
Lead the Engineering team, spearhead new product development, initiate process improvements and product enhancements and collaborate with key functional areas to ensure customers’ needs and business goal are met.
Direct and Coordinate the team to provide engineering services to our customers in the form of DFx reviews, product design, cost reduction, obsolescence reengineering, and new product introduction. Provide technical support to the Operations to obtain new business and support existing customers.
Please see JD...Thanks
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a modern electronics/electrical/mechanical manufacturing environment. Must have prior working experience in a contract manufacturing industry in PCBA
- Strong knowledge of component / PCA manufacturability & Box assy & test.
- Good trouble shooting skills.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing lean manufacturing concepts Proven engineering experience launching products in a structured environment as a team member or leader
- Strong analytical skill and good organizational skill
- Effective verbal and written communication skill as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision