Work Location: Fremont, California
Job type: Full-Time
- Responsible for performing the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of power supplies, components, instruments, and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Determines and follows methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and final systems.
- Requires reworking on assemblies and or systems as result of testing and prepares failure reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions.
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
Please see JD... Thanks
- As a technician, work on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations and prepare failure reports.
- Ability to read complicated drawings, handbook formulas and test procedures
- Used and familiar with a variety of precision testing and measure instruments
- Typically an AA degree of technologies or equivalent vocational training is required.
- At least three years of work experience involving electro-mechanical build and final test.