Work Location: Fremont, California 94538
Job type: Full-Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIES
- Develop, enhance and execute proprietary test suite to perform functional testing of software, firmware, and electronic hardware to ensure quality of board, peripheral and integrated system.
- Create, evaluate, and own software testing or imaging procedures.
- Work with PM/NPI team to test new system features and capabilities.
- Develop, automate and maintain board, peripheral and integrated system genealogy testing report in Production server database.
- System level debug, troubleshoot and repair per company guidelines.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and internal team.
Must be able to follow company policy and safety procedure.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the computer hardware and software
- College (BS) degree preferred
- Must be fluent in English