Thermal Applications Engineer
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Related engineering qualifications can be considered.
- Minimum 3 – 7 years of experience as design and manufacturing engineer, process, or test engineer.
- Good understanding of mechanical design concepts, electromechanical devices, feedback control systems. Thermal engineering background is a plus.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling software (SolidWorks, CosmosWorks, AutoCad) & GD&T standards, familiarity with mechanical and thermal simulation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to adjust to work in a loose organizational structure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work directly with domestic and international customers.