Thermal Applications Engineer
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
- Product Design Engineer for thermal control systems for use in the semiconductor industry
- Be the primary technical interface with the customer for new product introduction as we as for sustaining activities
- Own all project management activities including quotation, design analysis and validation, product documentation and project schedule management
- Lead product validation and technical problem solving efforts
- Interface with internal partners including mechanical design, manufacturing, assembly, and customer service
- Lead and manage tight project schedules in demanding work environment with minimal supervision
- Other duties as assigned
Please see JD
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Related engineering qualifications can be considered.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience as design and manufacturing engineer, process, or test engineer.
- Good understanding of mechanical design concepts, electromechanical devices, feedback control systems. Thermal engineering background is a plus.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling software (SolidWorks, CosmosWorks, AutoCad) and GD&T standards, familiarity with mechanical and thermal simulation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to adjust to work in a loose organizational structure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work directly with domestic and international customers.