Touch up Rework/BGA Operator
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
• Perform Hand solder & Touch-up rework for SMT & Through-hole components and a Jumper wire, remove/install components as per IPC-A-610 (latest revision- class 3 workmanship criteria is a plus).
• Perform rework based on the ECO, Process Deviation, and/or MPI instruction using a certain type of solder/Flux (Leaded/Lead-Free clean or No clean process).
• Must Understand ESD, Board handling, and Safety Practices.
• Install and hand solder all 2nd op. & SMT parts required per MPI & deviation process.
• Ability to lift materials/equipment’s from 15 – 50 lbs.
• Be flexible to work on all SMT and/or T/H components as/when required.
• Must have 3-5 years or more practical manufacturing experience for this position and must be a team player with good attitude.
• Good written and verbal communication skills required.
• Must be capable of reading and interpreting assembly drawing, specifications, BOM, MPI, components value as per the job on hand and the process instruction/procedure.
Plus to have (please submit certificate if a candidate has received training as mentioned below):
Salary with IPC 610 Class 3 training certificate completion $22.00/hr – must show proof of certificate
- Candidate MUST be able to show proof of IPC 610 Class 3 training certificate completion (attach to resume)
- Candidate MUST be able to provide what products the candidate worked on: Medical device (implants, surgery equipment) or Defense (Aerospace)