Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Un-Racking & Packaging is responsible for maintaining and drying parts at the end of the production line, Inspecting and/or packaging of a variety of customer parts. The Un-Racking & Packaging position is a support role for several areas of production. This position is also responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct pallets and customer reusable containers and preparing them for shipment using various equipment such as pallet jacks and carts.
• Un-Racking, Drying and Final Inspection of parts at the end of the processing line.
• As required, cross training for basic level racking of parts.
• Performing production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations, and sorting.
• Moving product carefully using a pallet jack.
• Reporting defective materials or questionable conditions to the appropriate manager of quality personnel.
• Maintaining the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition that follow safety policies and procedures.
• Counting accurately each order as its packaged and completing work on-time per schedule.
• Performing packaging operations as per customer or SST specifications.
• Must follow all company policies and procedures
• Additional duties as assigned by manager
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent Attendance and time management
• Experience with a forklift
• Possess basic mathematical skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• You must be able to stand on your feet for extended the, bend, stoop and twist without limitations. Must be able to lift overhead 20 lbs., lift 50 pounds to waist high then carry for 15 ft., lift 35 pounds from floor carry waist high and place on standard height table or pick and place from one table to another. Must be able to push and pull 35 pounds 20 ft. Must have 20/20 vision with corrective lenses and not have color blindness.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.