WAVE SOLDER MACHINE OPERATOR
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
• Perform preventive maintenance of wave soldering equipment.
• Prepares boards for machine soldering operation, clean boards, and masks designated areas. Inspect PCB's for defects.
• Responsible for the set-up and operation of wave soldering machine used in soldering of PCB under limited supervision.
• Perform preventive maintenance of wave soldering equipment including de-drossing according to VM Services procedures.
• Checks circuit boards in a process for missing solder, solder bridges, missing parts and lifted parts.
• Familiar with Electrovert soldering machine and ERSA selective soldering machine
• Experience in water-soluble, no-clean and lead-free solder applications in processes.
• Ability to read work instructions and procedures
• Ability to read and identify through-hole components.
• Good communication skills
• Experience in contract manufacturing
• Strong writing and speaking skill
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Minimum of two years experience in programmable wave soldering machine ope