WIRE BOND OPERATOR
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
The Wire Bond Operator runs automatic or manual bonding machines that bonds gold or aluminum wire to integrated circuit dies to connect circuitry to package leads.
• Visual inspection.
• Set-up and operate all wire bond machines with aluminum and gold ball.
• Performs capillary change.
• Operates a variety of equipment, including high-powered microscopes, with speed an accuracy.
• Follows Job Traveler instructions accurately.
• Identifies and reports process deviations to Supervisor.
• Ability to meet quality goals, safety requirements, and follow company policies.
• Ability to mulit-task.
• Flexible to perform other duties as assigned.
• Experience with wire pull machines and wedge bonders (K&S 1472)
• Experience with ball bonders (ASM Eagle 60, ASM Extreme and K&S ICONN Plus)
• Experience with H&K Wedge Bonder, Setup/Recall Program wedge and ball bonders.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 6 months experience in Quality Inspection or micro-electronic Production environment preferred.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Minimum of two years’ experience working in class 10k clean room.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This is a light manufacturing position that requires extended periods of standing and walking in a clean-room environment. Must be able to lift five (11-25) pounds. Overtime required in accordance with company needs.