The QC Inspector is responsible for inspecting and verifying the final assembled Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) to ensure that customer's specifications/requirements are met by using customer Bill of Material and assembly notes, inspect completed printed circuit board assembly. She/he will verify installation of hardware on assemblies, components and parts for documentation. Performs 1st Article, in-process and final inspection procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 3-5 years experience as a quality inspector or auditor in the printed circuit board industry.
- Prior experience with ISO 9001/9002 or QS9000 preferred.
- Previous knowledge of mechanical, thru-hole, surface mount, electronic component identification and performing reworks on printed circuits boards a must.
- Ability to read and interpret quality control specifications, IPC 610 standards, blue print drawings and engineering specifications.
- Ability to use quality related measuring equipments.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds and stand/walk throughout the day.
This position requires use of information or access to jobs which are subject to the US Government International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements. All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. In no case will applicants be allowed to begin their scope of work in this specific position without providing proof of citizenship.