Human Resources Assistant
Work Location: San Jose, California 95119
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $22 - $25 USD / Hourly
- Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Team in several human resources functions including recruiting, benefits, training, onboarding.
- Support internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests from employees.
- Maintain current employee records and update records of new staff.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and maintain agendas.
- Organize company events, create flyers, posters, and event videos.
- Answer the HR phone line and keep in contact with vendors of HR department.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be dependable and able to handle all HR matters in a confidential manner
- College degree or equivalent. Knowledge of Human Resources.
- New grads are welcome to apply, internship or school projects relating to HR preferred.
- Proficient at Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Spanish or Vietnamese speaking a plus.
- Organized, detailed-oriented, high energy, polite, good listener, self-starter with good work ethics as well as always professional.
- Be unbiased and fair to all employees.
- Highly visible always. Must dress in business casual attire.