Responsible for meeting sales target, shipment targets, and profit margin for assigned customers.
• The preliminary review on RFQ response package to ensure completeness and accuracy before submission to next level.
• First level review on premium buys PPV, reconciliation, and ICC before submission for approval.
• Monitor progress and ensure on-time submission of RFQ response package to the customer.
• Expedite on-time payment to improve AR days.
• Monitor and ensure overall progress of NPI project is meeting datelines
• Work on action plans to reduce inventory and Eno.
• Lead and coordinate cost reduction program.
• Organize the meeting to kick off product EOL and manage last time buy.
• Participate and present in the business review meeting.
• Attend business conference call with the customer.
Degree/ Diploma in Business, Engineering or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of related working experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to excel in a fast-paced multitasking environment.
• Through the understanding of SAP processes and procedures.