We are seeking a qualified individual to lead our channel sales team across North America. This position will report directly to the Head of Sales, North America and will be responsible for developing and leading a team tasked with growing the North American market share for the company within commercial B2B, non-retail and non-.com markets.
The qualified candidate must demonstrate previous sales leadership, with the minimum history of $50M quota, with key experience selling IT, Tech, PC Peripherals into CDW, Synnex, D&H, Tech Data, Ingram Micro, PCM, Zones. Experience with Displays and Monitors is a plus.
· Develop and implement both short-term and the strategic plans and goals across all product categories in order to increase the monitor and audio market share with key accounts.
· Maintain contact with key markets and customers while maximizing potential volume.
· Provide sales advice and guidance to the sales force to promote and ensure overall sales effectiveness.
· Coordinate with the Marketing, PM and Sales departments in the execution of sales objectives, strategies, and promotional programs.
· Develop and provide forecasting and pipeline reporting.
· Define budget and utilize operational resources.
· 10-15 years of sales leadership experience in the IT Hardware space. Experience with Displays and Monitors is a plus.
· Team player with the ability to work and collaborate effectively with all parties involved in order to maximize results.
· Experience in strategic planning, execution, and P&L management.
· Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated talent for sales required.
· Strong and existing relationships with top distributors and key VAR, channel partners.
· Extensive knowledge of B2B- with sales and marketing processes in the Consumer Electronics market, e.g. Pro A/V.
· Travel 50% or more.